Swan 47, an evergreen classic, designed by S&S and built as only Nautor can, “Lolita Senta” offers sparkling sailing together with build quality that is never to be repeated. Perfect for serious cruising, these yachts also shine in the Regatta circuit and are rare to the brokerage market.
Lolita Senta was launched in 1982.
Sandwich construction deck with solid teak ribs finish which has been totally rebuilt in 2015 (15-16 mm thickness wood selected/aged 25 years and installed by well-known professional specialists).
Lead keel with inner centreboard adjustable from mechanical device located on deck.
On 2014 the centreboard has been dismounted and overhauled.
2014 last anti-osmosis epoxy bottom treatment. Two companionways
HULL & APPENDAGES
GRP single skin, standard white coloured topsides with blue lines. DECK
Rigging: as sloop/cutter with re-movable innerstay
– 2002 Reckmann deck layout expressly re-designed to be handled by one or two persons
– tall rig 2002 Reckmann 3 spreaders white painted mast and mainboom
– 2016 the mast and mainboom have been white repainted
– slab-reefing system with Lewmar ST winch
– 2 x new stainless-steel Andersen ST winches on mast for running rigging
– new track and cars for full battened mainsail recently changed
– 2002 Reckmann hydraulic Genoa rolling forestay
– spinnaker equipments, white painted spi-pole stowed on mast and jockey-pole
– staysail innerstay in dyneema
– furling gennaker device in place as innerstay
– 7 Lewmar ST winches of which 4 hydraulic/electric type
For more information please download our brochure and enquire.
|Nautor's Swan 47-058|
|Price:||€250,000 Vat Paid|
The details of this vessel are in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.