This Swan 75FD is the true expression of luxury lifestyle; the most pleasing blend of dynamic styling, technology and luxurious appointment. The two cockpits provide unparalleled relaxation space; the aft for sailing and control while the midship offers comfortable seating for guests protected by an integrated bimini to shade from the sun, around a semi-permanent table with access to the main companionway. A perfect example of the luxury this Swan possesses is the oil waxed, satin finished teak joinery that compliments the light, welcoming interior creating a voluminous impression.
Nautor’s hallmark refined lines, makes this the most eye catching competitive racer or short handed cruiser available on the world market in the 75ft category. Lightly used and equipped with everything you would need to go anywhere, having just cruised half the world.
Recent works include:
– Hull painted with AWLGrip- Inspection of mast & rigging with Q.I. replaced D3 and reattached from the head to the forestay
– Replacement Swivel Reckmann
– Complete revision of all the Harken blocks
– Replacement of spheres, rolls and other used parts
– Complete revision of all the winches
– replacement of the most used parts, replaced central axis 1111STA 3Sp., replaced Winch Main Halyard 70.2 2sp with 74.2sta 2sp PW
– Complete revision of the bow propeller
– Replacement of the proximity detectors
– Complete revision of the windlass
– Inspection of the engine, generator and desalinator
– Repainting of the radar mast and replacement of the radar support
– Replacement of external VHF
– Installation of AIS
– Complete revision of the sea inlets
– Revision of the safety equipment
Please download the brochure and enquire for more details.
|Nautor's Swan 75-005|
|Price:||€2,450,000 Vat Paid|
The details of this vessel are in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.