SHAMANNA, the first Swan 115 FD, is the ultimate in pedigree sailing yachts. The true sailor’s choice, the level of comfort found on this Swan 115 is seldom encountered on a sailing yacht of this ability.
The new hull shape designed by Germán Frers, with its plumb bow, wide stern and twin rudders to increase responsiveness, puts a priority on high-performance. Shamanna was built for a demanding owner, paying special attention to custom appointments and comfort. She has a luxurious 4-cabin layout. Sporting an appealing flush deck, with a full carbon hull and deck.
Recent improvements include:
– Upgraded the check stays from Aramid to EC6 which are significantly lighter and stiffer.
– Purchased top down furling cables and furlers to allow top down furling for spinnakers
– Optimized and reconstructed Bowsprit
– Upgraded the spray hood
– Optimised all deck fittings
– Added many extra storage solutions
– Optimised anchor arm setup
– New downsized rudders – better feeling on the wheel and better performance
– 4 Metre Williams SportJet 400 Tender, 100 HP, BRP Rotax engine.
– Added a FBB250 all global satellite in addition to VSAT allowing for satellite connection in far parts of the globe.
|Nautors Swan 115-02|
|Price:||€12500000 Ex Vat|
|Location:||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
The details of this vessel are in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.