The Swan 77 was a response from Nautor’s for the discerning owner who required a larger sailing yacht. The performance enjoyed by the racing yacht owner became accessible to those who required a very high degree of interior comfort and accommodation.
German Frers and Nautor have achieved a very special yacht with remarkable speed and power. She has the accommodation of a larger cruising boat with the agility and handling of a thoroughbred, even with a smaller crew.
Callisto is presented in excellent condition having been based in Greece most of her life, she is very well maintained by a knowledgeable Captain and the owner has been keen to make sure that her maintenance is to “Swan” standard.
The interior presents very well, and her machinery and systems have been upgraded and well maintained. The asking price reflects the fact that the teak deck is original, and viewing is recommended.
The following is a list of refit and upgrades undertaken from 2009 to date:
• New aft dodger, forward dodger, Bimini canvas all new 2014.
• New mainsail cover 2010 and lazy jacks 2008 and lazy bag 2018
• New covers for helm and binnacle 2009
• Topside and hull is original gelcoat with yearly high polishing maintenance
• Complete rig and mast dismounting in 2010 and all standing rod rigging replaced by Allspars UK, supplied by Navtec in nitronic steel.
• New paint on mast and boom 2010 (Alex seal snow white, gloss)
• All hydraulic rams (Vang, backstay inner fore stay) serviced by Navtec Greece 2010 and 2016
• Reckmann hydraulic furler was fully serviced 2010 by Reckman Germany
• New delrin ball bearings fitted to deck blocks in 2015
• New Perspex to hatches throughout
• Deck sanded and seams replaced (teak decking system) 2015/03
• Interior varnish coats are done on a yearly base and remain in excellent top condition.
Please download the brochure for more information.
|Nautor's Swan 77|
|Price:||€740,000 Ex Vat|
The details of this vessel are in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.